Ir al contenido principal

Rant & Rave


This blog is for you to leave your rants and your raves.
Let your words flow and speak your mind.
There are two pages: one for each category so you can leave your comment where it corresponds.

Remember to:
  • use attitude adverbs
  • include powerful adjectives
  • choose appropriate nouns
  • use the phrases we saw in class for ranting and raving.
  • vary the ways to say you like or you dislike something (see the phrases I gave you)
  • use a variety of expressions to give your opinion and make your point (see the photocopies you have)
It's about time you started leaving your comments in about 100 words ;-)

Comentarios

  1. I've been always passionate about historical TV Series and I had the fortune, a couple of days ago, to discover Downton Abbey. supported by a great script, a talented bunch of actors built an absolutely gorgeous saga that appeals to me so much that I have to confess myself addicted to it. The relationships between the characters are very well connected, so they has became a part of my family. In addition there is the historical time the story takes place which I'm completely fan of.
    The British TV Series had been alway an enormous prestige and are clearly a label of quality.
    Don't miss it, it is simply awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems that we are going back to the eighties on the contemporary dance field. Only that to repeat what happened at that time becomes boring, pretentious and lack of interest for the audience of 2018. To try a new language at every step you do is a kind of insult to those sitting in the house, a way to tell them "you are so ignorant that never will be able to understand my artistic and elevated world", It doesn't tickle my fancy, even more it dislike so much that turn me angry.
    Nevertheless you could find alway some beautiful images and skilled movements but fir it I will alway prefer the circus.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario